London, England – Son, Vertonghen & Llorente helps Tottenham Hotspur beat Borussia Dortmund in the 1st leg of the round of 16 game played at the Wembley Stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 Borussia Dortmund
- 12′ Serge Aurier (Tottenham) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 45’+1′ First Half Ends Tottenham Hotspur 0 Borussia Dortmund 0
- 47′ Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) scored the opening goal with a right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner assisted by Jan Vertonghen with a cross.
- 53′ Thomas Delaney (Dortmund) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 83′ Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham) doubled the lead with a left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal assisted by Serge Aurier with a cross.
- 86′ Fernando Llorente (Tottenham) extended the lead to 3-0 with a header from very close range to the bottom right corner assisted by Christian Eriksen with a cross following a corner.
- 90’+3′ Second Half Ends.
|15 (5)||Shots (on target)||6 (5)|
Tottenham Hotspur: Hugo Lloris (GK),
Borussia Dortmund: Roman Bürki (GK), Dan-Axel Zagadou, Ömer Toprak, Abdou Diallo, Achraf Hakimi, Axel Witsel, Thomas Delaney, Mahmoud Dahoud, Mario Götze, Christian Pulisic, Jadon Sancho