Swansea, Wales – Sergio Aguero scored the late winner as Manchester City reached the semi-finals of the FA Cup with the coming back from behind win against Swansea City in the quarterfinals game played at the Liberty Stadium.
Swansea City 2-3 Manchester City
- 20′ Matt Grimes (Swansea City) scored the opening goal with the penalty converted with a left footed shot to the bottom left corner after Connor Roberts fouled by Fabian Delph in the penalty area.
- 29′ Bersant Celina (Swansea City) doubled the lead for the hosts with a right footed shot from the left side of the box to the top right corner assisted by Nathan Dyer.
- 45’+3′ Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City) received the yellow card for a foul.
- 45’+3′ First Half Ends Swansea City 2 Manchester City 0
- 69′ Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) cut down the deficit to 2-1 with a left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner assisted by Sergio Agüero.
- 78′ Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) hits the left post with a right footed shot penalty strike received after Raheem Sterling draws a foul in the penalty area.
- 78′ Own Goal by Kristoffer Nordfeldt (Swansea City) levelled the game at 2-2 with an Own Goal.
- 88′ Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) scored the go-ahead goal with a header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner assisted by Bernardo Silva with a cross.
- 90’+6′ Second Half Ends
|Swansea City||Manchester City|
|5 (2)||Shots (on target)||22 (9)|
Swansea City: Kristoffer Nordfeldt (GK), Cameron Carter-Vickers, Mike van der Hoorn, Matt Grimes, Connor Roberts, George Byers, Bersant Celina, Jay Fulton, Daniel James, Wayne Routledge, Nathan Dyer
Manchester City: Ederson (GK), Aymeric Laporte, Nicolás Otamendi, Fabian Delph, Kyle Walker, Ilkay Gündogan, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sané, Riyad Mahrez