Prague-Vršovice, Czech Republic – Substitute Gabriel Jesus scored twice as Brazil defeated the Czech Republic in the game played at the Sinobo Stadium.
Czech Republic 1-3 Brazil
- 24′ Casemiro (Brazil) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 37′ David Pavelka (Czech Republic) scored the opening goal with a left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner.
- 37′ Richarlison (Brazil) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 45’+1′ First Half Ends Czech Republic 1 Brazil 0
- 49′ Roberto Firmino (Brazil) levelled the game at 1-1 with a right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner.
- 83′ Gabriel Jesus (Brazil) scored the go-ahead goal with a right footed shot from the right side of the six-yard box to the top right corner. Assisted by David Neres.
- 90′ Gabriel Jesus (Brazil) doubled the lead with a right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner.
- 90’+5′ Second Half Ends.
|10 (4)||Shots (on target)||11 (7)|
Czech Republic: Jiri Pavlenka (GK), Marek Suchy, Ondrej Celustka, Filip Novak, Vladimir Coufal, Vladimir Darida, David Pavelka, Tomas Soucek, Patrik Schick, Jaromir Zmrhal, Lukas Masopust
Brazil: Alisson (GK), Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Casemiro, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Lucas Paquetá, Allan, Philippe Coutinho, Richarlison, Roberto Firmino