Turin, Italy – Cristiano Ronaldo became the first player to win Premier League, La Liga, and Serie A title with the win against Fiorentina in the game played at the Allianz Stadium.
Juventus 2-1 Fiorentina
Juventus FC won the eighth consecutive Italian league title from the 2011-12 season and the 37th title of the League history. Juventus have lost just two games out of 33 games played in the current season.
Juventus failed to qualify for the semifinals of the Champions League after loss to AFC Ajax in the quarterfinals.
- 6′ Nikola Milenkovic (Fiorentina) scored the opening goal with a right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal.
- 37′ Alex Sandro (Juventus) levelled the game at 1-1 with a header from a difficult angle on the right to the bottom right corner assisted by Miralem Pjanic with a cross following a corner.
- 45’+3′ First Half Ends Juventus 1 Fiorentina 1
- 53′ Germán Pezzella (Fiorentina) Own Goal puts Juventus ahead.
- 80′ Gerson (Fiorentina) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 90’+4′ Second Half Ends.
|18 (4)||Shots (on target)||13 (4)|
Juventus XI: Wojciech Szczesny (GK), Leonardo Bonucci, Daniele Rugani, Alex Sandro, João Cancelo, Miralem Pjanic, Emre Can, Blaise Matuidi, Juan Cuadrado, Cristiano Ronaldo, Federico Bernardeschi
Fiorentina XI: Alban Lafont (GK), Federico Ceccherini, Germán Pezzella, David Hancko, Nikola Milenkovic, Jordan Veretout, Bryan Dabo, Marco Benassi, Kevin Mirallas, Federico Chiesa, Giovanni Simeone