London, England – Pedro’s strike and own goal by Kieren Trippier helps Chelsea beat Tottenham Hotspur in the game played at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham
Chelsea lost to Manchester City in the Carabao Cup Final which led to Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga’s controversial decision of not to be substituted after Chelsea Manager Saari called for it.
- 45’+2′ First Half Ends. Chelsea 0 Tottenham 0
- 57′ Pedro (Chelsea) scored the opening goal with a left footed shot from a difficult angle on the right to the bottom right corner assisted by César Azpilicueta.
- 84′ Own Goal by Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur) helped the hosts take a double lead.
- 90’+4′ David Luiz (Chelsea) received the yellow card.
- 90’+4′ Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) received the yellow card.
|11 (1)||Shots (on target)||9 (0)|
Chelsea: Wilfredo Caballero (GK), Antonio Rüdiger, David Luiz, Marcos Alonso, César Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Mateo Kovacic, N’Golo Kanté, Eden Hazard, Pedro, Gonzalo Higuaín
Tottenham Hotspur: Hugo Lloris (GK), D