Watford, England – Andre Gray’s strike helped Watford reach the semi-final of the FA Cup with the win against Crystal Palace in the game played at the Vicarage Road Stadium.
Watford 2-1 Crystal Palace
Watford reached their second FA Cup semifinal in four seasons of the tournament and gave their fans of dream of reaching the finals.
- 27′ Etienne Capoue (Watford) scored the opening goal with a right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal assisted by Craig Cathcart following a corner.
- 36′ Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 45’+3′ First Half Ends. Watford 1 Crystal Palace 0
- 57′ Adam Masina (Watford) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 62′ Michy Batshuayi (Crystal Palace) levelled the game at 1-1 with a right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner.
- 79′ Andre Gray (Watford) scored the go-ahead strike with a left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner assisted by Roberto Pereyra with a through ball.
- 90’+5′ Second Half Ends.
|11 (8)||Shots (on target)||13 (5)|
Watford: Heurelho Gomes (GK), Craig Cathcart, Adrian Mariappa, José Holebas, Kiko, Étienne Capoue, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Gerard Deulofeu, Troy Deeney, Roberto Pereyra, Will Hughes
Crystal Palace: Vicente Guaita (GK), Martin Kelly, James Tomkins, Jeff Schlupp, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Maximilian Meyer, Luka Milivojevic, Cheikhou Kouyaté, Michy Batshuayi, Andros Townsend, James McArthur