London, England – Ruben Loftus-Cheek, David Luiz, and Gonzalo Higuaín scored as Chelsea move closer to the UCL with an easy win over Watford in the game played at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea 3-0 Watford
Chelsea moved to third place on the table with 71 points (+24 GD).
- 45’+2′ First Half Ends. Chelsea 0 Watford 0
- 48′ Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea) scored the opening goal with a header from the center of the box to the bottom left corner assisted by Eden Hazard with a cross following a corner.
- 51′ David Luiz (Chelsea) doubled the lead with a header from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal assisted by Eden Hazard with a cross following a corner.
- 75′ Gonzalo Higuaín (Chelsea) extended the lead to 3-0 with a right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right to the centre of the goal assisted by Pedro with a through ball.
- 90′ Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 90’+4′ Second Half Ends
|19 (9)||Shots (on target)||15 (3)|
Chelsea XI: Kepa Arrizabalaga (GK), David Luiz, Andreas Christensen, Marcos Alonso, César Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Mateo Kovacic, N’Golo Kanté, Eden Hazard, Gonzalo Higuaín, Pedro
Watford XI: Ben Foster (GK), Craig Cathcart, Adrian Mariappa, José Holebas, Kiko, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Nathaniel Chalobah, Troy Deeney, Gerard Deulofeu, Roberto Pereyra, Will Hughes