Amsterdam, Netherlands – Cristiano Ronaldo and David Neres scored as AFC Ajax ends up in a draw against Juventus FC in the 1st leg of the Quarterfinals of the Champions League game played at the Amsterdam Arena.
AFC Ajax 1-1 Juventus FC
- 41′ Nicolás Tagliafico (Ajax) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 45′ Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) scored the opening goal with a header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner assisted by João Cancelo.
- 45’+2′ First Half Ends. AFC Ajax 0 Juventus 1
- 46′ David Neres (Ajax) levelled the game with a right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner.
- 55′ Frenkie de Jong (Ajax) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 71′ Lasse Schöne (Ajax) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 83′ Miralem Pjanic (Juventus) received the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 90’+4′ Jurgen Ekkelenkamp (Ajax) received the yellow card.
- 90+4′ Second Half Ends.
|AFC Ajax||Juventus FC|
|19 (6)||Shots (on target)||7 (1)|
AFC Ajax XI: Andre Onana (GK), Daley Blind, Matthijs de Ligt, Nicolás Tagliafico, Joël Veltman, Donny van de Beek, Frenkie De Jong, Lasse Schöne, Dusan Tadic, David Neres, Hakim Ziyech
Juventus FC XI: Wojciech Szczesny (GK), Leonardo Bonucci, Daniele Rugani, Alex Sandro, João Cancelo, Miralem Pjanic, Blaise Matuidi, Rodrigo Bentancur, Mario Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo, Federico Bernardeschi
AFC Ajax was drawn against Juventus FC in the Champions League QF and SF draw held at Nyon, Switzerland.
AFC Ajax defeated Real Madrid in the round of 16 with aggregate (5-3).
Juventus FC defeated Atletico Madrid in the round of 16 with aggregate (3-2).